Interested in training at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting (NY) or Art of Acting Studio (LA)? Attend our upcoming Virtual Open House running nightly from February 9-11, 2021. Take free classes and hear from current students and faculty over Zoom. This open house will be catered towards actors interested in the Professional Conservatory programs or Summer Intensives.
Attend as much or as little as your schedule permits. Can only join us for one or two evenings? No problem. Want to attend all four evenings for the full Conservatory experience? Happy to have you with us!
- Studio Overview & Discussion – Hear from Artistic Director Tom Oppenheim (grandson of Stella Adler) as he discusses the history, mission and core beliefs of the Stella Adler Studio of Acting and Art of Acting Studio. Faculty and staff will also discuss the studio’s various programming.
- Free Workshops – Get a taste of the studio’s world-class training with free workshops each night. Classes available will include acting technique, on-camera, and scene work!
- Student Q & A – Meet with current conservatory students who can answer your questions about studying at the Stella Adler Studio in New York or Art of Acting Studio in Los Angeles.
The times are in Eastern Standard Time and will be on Zoom.
- Tuesday, February 9th (7-10pm) – To kick off the open house, the first event will be “Meet the Studio” a discussion with Tom Oppenheim and the staff. Following that event will be a special Master Class with Ron Burrus on the Acting Technique developed by Stella Adler
- Wednesday, February 10th (7-9pm) – This evening will feature two workshops: On-Camera Acting and Monologue Coaching led by conservatory faculty.
- Thursday, February 11th (7-9pm) – The final evening will be a Question and Answer session with current conservatory students and faculty. Ask them anything! Perhaps we will also do a virtual facility tour if time permits!
Reserve Your Spot: This event is FREE (no cost)! Due to limited space each night, reservations are required. RSVP using form below or by Clicking Here.